“Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age” (Matthew 28:18-20)
Welcome and bless you in the name of Jesus.
Global Revival Church serves local community and all nations with the visions:
1. No religion but relationship with God
2. Ordinary people becoming extraordinary people
3. Words of God becoming real, and miracles becoming common knowledge
4. Becoming new wineskin for new wine
5. Turning the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers by the spirit of Elijah
6. Preparing for great revival and great harvest
7. Becoming a pure bride for the coming Christ
We long to worship the Lord in spirit and in truth, according to the Words in the Bible – with all my heart (Psalms 86:12), confidence (Hebrews10:19), thanksgiving (Psalms 100:4), the voice of triumph (Psalms 47:1), joy (Psalms 132:9), clapping hands (Psalms 47:1), lifting up hands (Psalms 134:2), standing (1 Chronicles 23:30), bowing down and kneeling (Psalms 95:6), resting (Psalms 62:1, 5), dancing(Psalms 149:3), musical instruments (Psalms150:3-5), a new song and a tongue (Psalms 33:3, 1 Corinthians 14:15, 26), offering of holy fruit(Leviticus 19:23-25). Through worship, we long to experience the presence and glory of the Lord for 24 hours and 7 days (24/7), and we want to see His kingdom come and His will be done on earth.